Saturday, August 12, 2006

A Grammatical Nightmare

kapag nga naman cheap ang songhits na nabili..
Wag Na Wag Mong Sasabihin by Kitchie Nadal
"maaaaaaaaaag... , magdamag mong
sasabihin........"


Where's the Love

"People killing, people flying, children hurt and living,
crying..." (People killing, people dying; children
hurt and you hear them crying)


Red Hot's Zephyr Song

"Fly away on my CELLPHONE...I feel it more than
ever" (Fly away on my zephyr, I feel it more than
ever)


John Mayer

"You're ALICE IN WONDERLAND... You're ALICE
IN WONDERLAND I'll use my hands" (Body is a
wonderland)


Cry by Mandy Moore

"A walk to remember... it was late afternoon!" (I'll
always remember, it was late afternoon)


All My Life by KC and Jojo

"supposed to be you're like my mother, supposed
to be you're like my sister" (close to me you're like
my mother... close to me you're like my sister)


Leaving on a jet plane by John Denver

"so kiss me and SMAFFLE me... (so kiss me and
smile for me...)


Usher & Alicia's My Boo

"It started when we were younger you were NINE.."
(It started when we were younger you were mine)


If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys

"some people want TAMBOURINES.." (diamond
rings)

Suntok sa Buwan by Session Road "itanong mo sa HANGIN.. tatanungin ko rin.." (AKIN!)
Britney's Baby One More Time

"My ONLY NEST is killing me... and I........(My
loneliness....)


Thumbthumping (Chumbawumba)

"I get knocked down by an elephant, my
mommas's gonna bring me down... " (I get
knocked down, but I get up again...)


Crush by Jennifer Paige

"i-splash, a little crush.." (it's just.. a little crush..)


Red Hot's Californication

"Viva Californication...." (Dream of Californication...)


No scrubs, TLC

"A scrub is a guy who thinks he's fine but is also
known as a BUS STOP" (buster)


Waterfalls by TLC

"Don't go JASON waterfalls..." (Chasin')


Baa Baa Black Sheep

"Baa baa black sheep, heavy on the road..."


With A Smile by Eraserheads

"lift ur HAND.. baby dont be scared.. of the things
that could go wrong along the way.. (HEAD!!!)


two-trick pony by sandwich

"i have been waiting for you all night under the glow
of INSECENT LIGHT" (...under the glow of YOUR
SATELLITE)


On Bended Knees by Boyz II Men

"Oh God give me the reason, I'M DOWN...
ABANDON ME..."(I'm down on bended knee)


AND FINALLY....

Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You by
Glenn Medeiros

"Nothing's gonna change my love for you... you
know NAMAN MY LOVE how much I love you..."
(you ought to know by now how much I love you)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home